LAVA provides different warranty timelines for products according to the model category.Warranty TimelineParallel/Serial ports: Lifetime Warranty
Charge-Tek and TL002: 30 Day Warranty
For purchases not made directly through LAVA’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.Warranty Claims for Quality Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by LAVA are covered according to the warranty timeline, starting from the date of purchase.
LAVA’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available. In situations where a replacement is not available LAVA will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
NOTE: You are encouraged to first troubleshoot issues by going to our FAQ page or looking at Instruction Manuals before filing a warranty claim.
It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe.
Buyer must complete a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request via LAVA’s Support Ticket system
- Items must be returned for quality inspection and repair
- Buyer is responsible for covering shipping costs when returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
– Sales invoice
– Order number from purchase through LAVA online store
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)